Dont allow Pics

dont allow pics for newbies that way spammers wont be able to post inapropriate pics :)

if a newbie really needs to post pics then he can PM another member and give him the links its just too risky!

So you mean disable the image option for anybody with less than a hundred posts? What about people that are selling their stuff?

Yeah, I agree with this.....If they want to come in to sell something, they have to become part of our community first. We don't want people just coming in and selling stuff. Help people, become a helpful part of the community and contribute.

Yeah its a pretty good idea maybe not 100 posts say 25 or 50 posts then they can post images
and if they need to post pics they can just PM another member helping them or a mod who can edit the image in

I think it's a good idea. That way people who have been banned in the past and join again can't post inappropriate images on here.

I agree with 100 because 25 is a quite easy target to reach at this forum, sounds like a great idea to stop spammers :)

Yeah, I agree with this.....If they want to come in to sell something, they have to become part of our community first. We don't want people just coming in and selling stuff. Help people, become a helpful part of the community and contribute.
x2

I like that idea. If someone does come on to sell things, they can simply PM someone and have them insert the picture for them.

It will deffinatly make the spam less spamy now that they come with some real nice pictures:p

Back
Top Bottom