Does hardware and software need seperation?

~mr mixx~

The Candyman
Just wanted to take a poll on what member's thought on the seperating of the hardware and software threads into their own sub forums..

making it easier to find hardware related info, and software related info.These two hot subjects seem to floe together making it hard to find certain related subjects.

So i just want to see what other's thought on this, all comments are welcome wether good or bad, but please don't spam this thread.

this is not a public poll, so know one knows what you voted...

No, because say someones HDD isn't working. it could be the drivers(software) or it could be the HDD itself(Hardware). they are way to hard to seperate and all it would do is cause confusion. we have new members already that can't seem to find where to post threads in the correct place. seperating these 2 things would only make it worse.

Half the members wouldn't post in the right place any way. It would increase the work load of the mods.

I just say leave it as is... life is good simplified... of course, the neatness might have an affect, but, again, it's all up to David really...

setishock said:
Half the members wouldn't post in the right place any way. It would increase the work load of the mods.

shouldn't that be...

Half the members don't post in the right place any way.

Nice Idea, but I don't really think it's needed at the moment...

Yeah, there does seem to be alot of forums branching off from one another, and I'm finding it hard to track already.
For example in the hardware and software section, theres a processor section, etc... hehe...i couldn't take anymore.

root said:
shouldn't that be...

Half the members don't post in the right place any way.

Nice Idea, but I don't really think it's needed at the moment...

Yes it is. it's a reason why it shouldn't be spilt.

Back
Top Bottom