Distributed Computing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallica1

Baseband Member
Count we have a Distributed Computing for people to work on a project that they will find enjoyable and maybe benifit. To find out more go to Overclockers Australia's Distributed Computing

Link deleted

thats spam to advertise another forum...

and besides there is already a distributed computing effort here, (see the thread in the social loung if you'd like to join the CF team).

LMAO, How is the spam and advertising another forum? Why would i want to advertise some random dudes forum when i could advertise my own? and i was just using it as a example for no... because ur a mod you have to find somthing that i'm doing wrong.

No...
It's spam because it was advertising a forum...
it was unsolicited advertising, (in the wrong section for advertising) that is pretty much the definition of spam
LMAO that you don't understand what spam is?

I have no idea why you'd want to advertise someone else's forum... but then I don't know who's forum that is, or what connection you are to that forum...

and as I said there is already a distributed computing effort by CF so that's a competing clan as well...

I try not to find things wrong with what people post, whether I'm a mod or not...

Besides which this is the comments and suggestions section...
not the advertise someone elses forum or distributed computing team section...
So I didn't exactly have to look hard for a fault in the post...

This is not an argument, it's a closed discussion.
the post was spam,
it's advertising.
it's unsolicited advertising.
it's in the wrong section.

whether you feel it was or not makes no real difference... just accept that you made a bad post and move on... It's not like i'm holding it against you, and nobody else will either... it just happens sometimes.

A bunch of computers linked over the internet for medical research. It runs in the background, and uses whatever system idle process you have left. Its not like a full program..

We already have some cf teams for distributed computing, check the link in the social lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom