Distributed computer, CF teams.

Re: Join the CF folding team now!

This program seems to slow my pc down so I removed it. And isn't leaving your pc on 24/7 not good for the fans and hdd?

Its not good for the fans but i don't think the HDD would mind, and if you have a server HDD then well yea just leave it on lol

why isnt it good for the fans? also if i leave the laptop on its side it doesnt get too hot and the fans dont even come on that much :D

Hmmm, I would download it but I already crunch for a cancer project in another forums team

/Traitorism

bring it on Zen, i have 6 done, i am on 470/1000 on my 7th now :D :D :D. first spot is mine!!!

root said:
Hmmm, I would download it but I already crunch for a cancer project in another forums team

/Traitorism
:eek: :eek: Traitor!! What forum is that may I ask?

PCFormat... (but don't all invaide at once!)...

for more info on the project (or at least the team involvement) go to www.pcfcp.co.uk...

and if you want a similar site, (with the signature banners, certificates nd statistic charting) give me a shout and I'll convert the script on that site to look at the computer forums team on the folding projects site...

mark thorpe said:
bring it on Zen, i have 6 done, i am on 470/1000 on my 7th now :D :D :D. first spot is mine!!!

Trouble is... I could just leave my PC on all day long tomorrow and let it work, and by the time I cam home, my AMD will have shoved out at least 15 proteins. I hope you have an AMD in that machine of yours, otherwise your P4 is going down!

Back
Top Bottom