Development Lounge?

G9

Daemon Poster
I'd like to see a board dedicated to Photoshop, Flash, etc...

Dude, Ive been talking a to a mod about this, and he liked the idea a little. I would really like to see a photoshop section! It would draw a whole bunch of new members, no more 5 forums, we would be like a all in one..I would really like to see this happen, I mentioned it a mod, so didnt think i needed to make a thread..But great idea!

Yeah... it would include web dev, graphics design, music production, etc...

The Gallery isnt for photoshop, or coding help. I think thats what he wants anyways..

OK...
if you want help in development software then what is wrong with the computer programming section...
or the web programming section...

besides there is nothing to stop anyone opening a thread in the gallery section about how to create better pictures. (I.e how to get better in photoshop.
people already ask about flash programming in the web programming section.

I'm fairly sure the same suggestion like this came up a ilttle while ago, but then it was a media forum for picture editing, video editing and sound editing.
(I.e all of what you said above with the exception of web dev as that already has a web programming forum.

Why not just make a photoshop thread in the Social lounge and sticky it and any thing and every thing involved in photoshop goes their? I could start the photoshop thread and maybe a mod could sticky it?

But what about doing different things..What if someone wants a logo request, you cant just throw everything into one thread...If we get a section, we can have our own galler...For example Gallery: Your sigs...We could have a battle aread, where members could battle in photoshop...Just naming a few ideas Ive seen on other forums.

Back
Top Bottom