Destruction Of Comps

ComputerWizard

In Runtime
I know this place is for people to help there comps out, but who can resist blowing up and old piece of crap computer or pooring water on the processor making it make a high annoying whistling sound like a tea pot!

This seems to be a fun topic people like to talk about in the General Hard ware section I hope that you will seriously take this into consideration by making a "Flaming" computer section devoted to computer destruction stories :D!

I agree. Who wouldn;t wanna watch my eMachines starve to death?(Actually over heat to death) Man, 4 days without a fan now.

Lol, Y havent u givn it a fan?? That poor thing must be all dried out and tired!! Is i just a bit of fun or an experiment!!

I dont know, some PC's are pretty hearty, last time I tried that, an old compaq presario held on for 3 weeks with no fans at all (no cpu, PSU fan, and sidefans) and even then it would die, so I took ACES WILDS homemade solid rocket fuel to it :D i tried to see if I could get the rockets to lift it off the ground, so I strapped 8 of my (special) 1/2 ft (long) rocket engines, 4 on each side, of the case, cut out some sheet metal fins for the sides, and ,made a pringles can nose-cone. turns out that I "accidentally" put too much gunpowder into the engine mix, and it just went up in one big ball of flames and silicon :p oh it was so fun, I may do it again next time I get an old crapper like that, if I do it again, I will do pics and videos of it. But now I have a grain counter so now I get my fuel mix right every time now. I hope I can get it off the ground next time, i'll shoot for 5 feet (being optimistic)

i smashed my old celeron up with a sledge hammer and set fire to it...it had to go that way, the processor fan was being held on with a lego brick (the socket had snapped) and it had onboard gfx with no agp or anythin...i cant believe i actually bought it for £150

ACES WILD said:
I dont know, some PC's are pretty hearty, last time I tried that, an old compaq presario held on for 3 weeks with no fans at all (no cpu, PSU fan, and sidefans) and even then it would die, so I took ACES WILDS homemade solid rocket fuel to it :D i tried to see if I could get the rockets to lift it off the ground, so I strapped 8 of my (special) 1/2 ft (long) rocket engines, 4 on each side, of the case, cut out some sheet metal fins for the sides, and ,made a pringles can nose-cone. turns out that I "accidentally" put too much gunpowder into the engine mix, and it just went up in one big ball of flames and silicon :p oh it was so fun, I may do it again next time I get an old crapper like that, if I do it again, I will do pics and videos of it. But now I have a grain counter so now I get my fuel mix right every time now. I hope I can get it off the ground next time, i'll shoot for 5 feet (being optimistic)

LOL strapping rockets to a computer! You should do it agains soon and get pictures!

did u see Clarkson hammer a comp on his program on computers (that was quite a long time ago) sometimes i want to lob my laptop out of the window (3rd floor, onto a busy street) that would be quite funny i think, but a complete waste of £1200

Back
Top Bottom