DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is with our forum our hosting our database or whatever , not mysql . How long was it fine before we started getting all theese database errors . And how many other forums use mysql and dont have a problem . The problem needs fixing for good not just change something over and hope it all go's away
Yes guys but David said that he thought it was mysql that brought the site down, didn't he?, if so, mysql is involved:confused:

Basically Brookfield MySQL is the program on the server which means you can view the forum and look through threads, make posts etc. If MySQL crashes then you get a Database Error because the database with the forum information in cant be loaded and we cant then see any parts of it. Sorry if my explanation is unclear

Speaking of which I told David about the one at 2:45pm which he fixed before everything else screwed up.

Basically Brookfield MySQL is the program on the server which means you can view the forum and look through threads, make posts etc. If MySQL crashes then you get a Database Error because the database with the forum information in cant be loaded and we cant then see any parts of it. Sorry if my explanation is unclear

Speaking of which I told David about the one at 2:45pm which he fixed before everything else screwed up.
Screwed up is right, I've had several members PMing me saying that more forum names keep disappearing, I've kept David up to date with all this, busy day!, all the best.

Well, yeah today morning EST a bunch of forums disappeared. They reappeared later in the morning. However, I do not think that the Database is guilty of this.

I believe somebody with administrative rights, or just a plain hacker got online and decided to have some 'fun'.

Ye i believe the same, I believe somehow we got hacked since david said that there wasn't DB errors for it.

For me it was down at boot-up today, 8.30 am BST, this is a regular thing with me now, 4 mornings out of 5, I'm saying no more on this one, it depresses me, similar report tomorrow I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom