DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got on now been trying since 8.30AM data base errors for at least 3hours this morning.

Its been off from around 2:30AM BST till whenever it came back on this morning which looks to be about 11:15am bst

also i could get to the homepage but whene a i clicked any links it just gave a DB error . I thought the server was supposed to restart if there was an error but then again this period of errors isn't reported on the www.computerforums.org/uptime.txt

i think i know the problem. when the db was down you were able to access user profiles and able to create an account but whenever you tried to go into a forum you would get DB errored. therefore the thread\post database is causing the problem.

David try to prune the posts to about a year, i think we will live.

Its been off from around 2:30AM BST till whenever it came back on this morning which looks to be about 11:15am bst

also i could get to the homepage but whene a i clicked any links it just gave a DB error . I thought the server was supposed to restart if there was an error but then again this period of errors isn't reported on the www.computerforums.org/uptime.txt

That is exactly what happened to me I got to the home page then whatever link I selected I got the D.B.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom