DB errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok calm down im sorry. no need to get so touchy on these things. thats just what i picked up from the post, i guess i was wrong

Don't know if anyone experience this, but I just got a "Database Error" message roughly 9:45am, Sunday July 29 Pacific Standard Time, USA. It lasted for about a couple of minutes so it wasn't that bad.

Don't know if anyone experience this, but I just got a "Database Error" message roughly 9:45am, Sunday July 29 Pacific Standard Time, USA. It lasted for about a couple of minutes so it wasn't that bad.

Yes, from: http://www.computerforums.org/uptime.txt

7/29 17:40:53 Connected to Database Successfully
7/29 17:43:51 Failed: MySQL server has gone away
7/29 17:44:23 Failed: MySQL server has gone away
7/29 17:44:54 Connected to Database Successfully
7/29 17:45:49 Connected to Database Successfully
7/29 17:46:19 Connected to Database Successfully
7/29 17:46:49 Connected to Database Successfully

Calm down??, I'm icy calm, how the hell did you "pick it up from the post", it wasn't there, how many more things that you "saw", didn't actually exist??, you'd better re-read other posts that you've made recently, especially those to David, it's no wonder you don't know what's what, considering the miles of words that you spout, others make large posts, yes, but yours are so aggressive
calm people dont use bold, underline, exclamation marks, lots of question marks :p

anyway how are my posts agressive. they may be stupid, slightly inaccurate, and share different views (like most peoples posts) but theres no anger.
you said "If you post any more like this, you run the risk of sharing David's anger alongside member rfactor"
i thought rfactor was the guy who got banned or rot3 or who ever it was, anyway you just made it sound like muz would get in trouble (and getting in trouble usually involves a ban) if he carried and i just disagreed as i didnt think he was saying anything offensive in his posts, just the truth.

anyway this isnt the place to rant, so rant over :)

calm people dont use bold, underline, exclamation marks, lots of question marks :p

anyway how are my posts agressive. they may be stupid, slightly inaccurate, and share different views (like most peoples posts) but theres no anger.
you said "If you post any more like this, you run the risk of sharing David's anger alongside member rfactor"
i thought rfactor was the guy who got banned or rot3 or who ever it was, anyway you just made it sound like muz would get in trouble (and getting in trouble usually involves a ban) if he carried and i just disagreed as i didnt think he was saying anything offensive in his posts, just the truth.

anyway this isnt the place to rant, so rant over :)
I said "icy" calm, which to most people, means barely suppressed anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom