David Update?

Yeah, this version (3.6.5) has an SQL injection vulnerability that I have successfully exploited to gain password hashes off of the server. This server just says HACK ME! due to the out of date flawed software.

yes well i have already suggested to update to the more recent version of v bulletin however David dismissed this idea

Yeah, this version (3.6.5) has an SQL injection vulnerability that I have successfully exploited to gain password hashes off of the server. This server just says HACK ME! due to the out of date flawed software.

Thats cool. I make a site for suggestions to this one, and I get mod taken away.

You exploit the sever and probably get thanked.

Thats cool. I make a site for suggestions to this one, and I get mod taken away.

i agree however i would rather have dj chris doing this to exploit the weaknesses than other people

Don't be silly.

I'm looking into how this version runs with our current PHP and MySQL

you were taken away from mod because of the way you acted with this other site. and calling it the CF bouycott forum didnt help either.

upgrade is a good idea..

Back
Top Bottom