David, I am not recieving the reputation as expected

So, he gained 10 rep points, because his other ones were not showing as positive..I think that's a little harsh on other members.

Were his other ones removed?

Im sorry but I find that bit biased, that he did nothing to recieve ten rep.points?!

joxley1990 said:
So, he gained 10 rep points, because his other ones were not showing as positive..I think that's a little harsh on other members.

Im sorry but I find that bit biased, that he did nothing to recieve ten rep.points?!

Just let it be James, you'll soon know that the rep system is not to fair...The ONLY reason, wel exluding some, you know who you are, you are the mods that actually help...Yeah so my point James, not sure if you know this, but Moderators on CF, get to see who gave them a negative, or postivie rep.. :mad: :rolleyes: ...So not many people give neg to them, well me for one, I dont, because most people, if they knew who gave them the neg, they would just fire back, and give me a neg, and start world war 3..Not really fair, but ohh well :(

and no lhuser, I didnt find out from ur image lol...anyhow, yeah no one notices the black box ahahah :D
6cz2.jpg

joxley1990 said:

I agree somewhat... but its not a big deal, its only rep. Oh well, I guess its just the way that the system works.

Yeah its just a bit weird, because we all know, if I were to give someone a neg rep, and they can see it was me, they would probly give me one right back, or have a grudge ect..Dont see why they should be able to see it, but ohh well...

Gimme some rep now lol

No, I have only ever given mods positive, I have never had any means to give any negative out.

I wish normal members could see who gave them rep - I know alot of people write their names afterwards however.

I have it in mind to start giving out negative rep when I do see a post which I think is pointless, or if it is justified to deserve negative rep, in the same way that I would give positive rep if I felt that a particular post deserved it.

I think that the positive rep is given out far too easily, and the negative rep not enough when some posts particularly deserve it, also well I don't care if they know whether I gave it or not, but I do know it is going to cause some whinging, like oh you gave me bad rep, why did you do that

I think it would certainly make some people think before they actually posted.

Dev0115 said:
Just let it be James, you'll soon know that the rep system is not to fair...The ONLY reason, wel exluding some, you know who you are, you are the mods that actually help...Yeah so my point James, not sure if you know this, but Moderators on CF, get to see who gave them a negative, or postivie rep.. :mad: :rolleyes: ...So not many people give neg to them, well me for one, I dont, because most people, if they knew who gave them the neg, they would just fire back, and give me a neg, and start world war 3..Not really fair, but ohh well :(

and no lhuser, I didnt find out from ur image lol...anyhow, yeah no one notices the black box ahahah :D
6cz2.jpg
Everyone can see who gave them rep, not just mods.

Its probably not 100% or 100% accurate but then nothing is

Back
Top Bottom