Coward

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebigdintx

Daemon Poster
Whoever left me a bad rep point for my "What's your favorite beer" thread in the social lounge is an idiot, and a coward. There are no comments left whatsoever to back up why they left a negative rep point. I guess just because they didn't like my choices of beers or something. It's a perfectly good thread, and it's a good social lounge discussion with 26 posts in it already, and it's been up for less than a day. Can someone please fix this, and do something to the moron who left it. Thank you....rant over.

it is a good social discussion....

You should send a PM to david,

ArrizX said:
So your mad because someone disagreed with you?

no, i think it was wrong because they're abusing the rep system, and leaving a bad one for no good reason. just because you don't agree with someone else's choice of beer doesn't justify leaving them a bad rep point.

ohh god, not again. Someone close this thread, we don't need more of these "I got a negative rep, my life has no meaning anymore" threads.
Just pm David if u think it's a huge problem.

mammikoura said:
Just pm David if u think it's a huge problem.

i did already.....was just hoping that maybe the coward would come forward with at least an explaination of why they are handing out neg rep points for nothing.

I'm putting forward my vote for David to remove the rep system.

Shame, it's only been there for about 5 minutes.

UK31337 said:
I'm putting forward my vote for David to remove the rep system.

I agree. The system would be nice to have but it really doesn't improve anything and it causes threads like this one.

I'd have to agree to, the only thing the rep system has done has created more complaining.

Nothing but trouble and completely worthless, people know how who's worth there weight and who's not.'

Sorry mammikoura i left you a rep point but i forgot to put a description..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom