Congratulations new moderators

David Lindon

Golden Master
After a while we have come up with some names.

The following are what the staff and I have decided. Becuase this is a large number of moderators to be added at one time, they will be made moderators in 2 days. I want to allow a time period where people can contact me if they have an issues to raise before they are insated and to make sure things run smoothly. I would also like to thank the people who applied and who help this place regularly.

Please accept my apologies to those who pmed me, but I have had so many recently that I might not have got back to you as fast as I would have liked.

Slayer

Lork Kalthorn

Mark thorpe

MalBuc87UK

Spam blockers:

Steven12 has devoted alot of time to help block spam here and so we will expand his powers to deal with more boards.

-----------------

Please accept my apologies to those who pmed me, but I have had so many recently that I might not have got back to you as fast as I would have liked.

Please PM to discuss anything.

Congratulations to Mark Thorpe and Slayer. Steven12 you will have to mature very quickly if you want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Regarding the other two I have sent David a PM expressing my concerns with Lord Kalthorn and MalBuc87UK.

Wombät said:
Congratulations to Mark Thorpe and Slayer. Steven12 you will have to mature very quickly if you want to be taken seriously as a mod.

Regarding the other two I have sent David a PM expressing my concerns with Lord Kalthorn and MalBuc87UK.

let it go, LK proved you rong and totally shatted the argument he had with you is no reason to hold grudge, get over it

as for malbuc he is one hell of a mod, he mods my forums aswell, currently and does a dam good job off it

Congrats to all even though i have never read the user name malbuc87uk before,lol.

<edit> I've posted in some same threads as him but i guess his name never stuck out to me.

<edit2,lol> Now i see him all over the place. i think i'm loosing it,lol.

Back
Top Bottom