Competition to Change CF Logo (top of page)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree. But maybe we can have a competition to see who can create the best looking logo and have the original logo as a base?

already gone through all this.. countless times..

No,
Stop this

It's been done so many times... so many wasted threads. If only people would PM David with what he thinks about it before he starts a thread.

Take note that I meant just for fun, not to replace the logo.
It would sort of be like a, "photoshop this" competition.

It's been done so many times... so many wasted threads. If only people would PM David with what he thinks about it before he starts a thread.
That's what the "Suggestions, comments and feedback" forum is for. Suggestions, comments and feedback. There's no prerequisite to run your suggestions by David privately first.

maybe somebody should clean it up. its sort of blurry around the outline

This is mainly why I posted this. I figured "hey" it's kind of blurry, looks slightly unprofessional, so let's make it in to a competition to make new ones.

You may have meant it for fun, but that's not what this thread implies.

BS. I meant what I meant. Don't make me look like some evil person that is calling David out for a goddamn logo. The idea was meant to be a fun competition. Jesus people.

That's what the "Suggestions, comments and feedback" forum is for. Suggestions, comments and feedback. There's no prerequisite to run your suggestions by David privately first.

Thank you. There's so much back and forth. Half the time people are saying "start a suggestion thread and then talk to David" then the other half you have people saying "talk to David, then make a suggestion thread". Which do you people f***ing prefer? Because I'd like it if you f***ing picked one!

Jesus Hugh Christ people. Let's all just flip the f*** out. For God's sake. If people get this uptight about SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS then take this fu**ing SUB FORUM OUT OF CF.

[/rant]

Considering the log is his calling card to this forum, yes I think it should be a prereq. Other thigns no.

BS. I meant what I meant. Don't make me look like some evil person that is calling David out for a goddamn logo. The idea was meant to be a fun competition. Jesus people.

Thank you. There's so much back and forth. Half the time people are saying "start a suggestion thread and then talk to David" then the other half you have people saying "talk to David, then make a suggestion thread". Which do you people f***ing prefer? Because I'd like it if you f***ing picked one!

Jesus Hugh Christ people. Let's all just flip the f*** out. For God's sake. If people get this uptight about SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS then take this fu**ing SUB FORUM OUT OF CF.

[/rant]

First of all, where I mentioned the thing about implying, it was a reply to vampist, not you.

second of all, cut the damn attitude. You walk around like you are entitled to everythign you want. Well until you make a forum, you get what David wants you to get. If you like it leave. Until then, that's enough of your attitude. See you in a week.

you guys need to be less afraid of change. we only have 42k members here. some forums have 500k + members with the same launch date. maybe its things like this which people actually look for in a forum. i know i judge a forum based on its content but also by its good looks and ease of use.

as its been asked lots of times it is kind of pointless though, but still could be fun to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom