Community activity...

I will do everything in my power to keep this place alive, even if it means raining posts on subjects that are based around joke threads, ect...
As long as we have a few members that stay on throughout the day, then this place will get all the activity it needs. (You will see me go offline a for a few hours each day, but so far I have been as active as possible. As long as there is someone to talk to, I will try to be here to talk to them.)

Most of us have a real life and a real job so we don't get on as regular as others.
Try managing a hotel and see how much free time you have. I can't even find time to fly the quad I brought with me.

That was not ment as an insult, and I am sorry if you took it that way.
But it appears that everyone is posting more than ever, so it IS working. I am not saying to forget your life, I am asking to contribute as much as you can.

I've returned from yet another hiatus of mine. Life indeed happens, and it pulls us away from our activities (such as posting on forums). However, I genuinely miss the days of buzzing activity on these forums. I look forward to trying to conjure up some activity.. :)

Back
Top Bottom