color of text after quotes

Tulsileaf

Daemon Poster
On all quotes that appear in posts, all the text after that is in the same lighter color as the text in the quote. This makes it harder to read. Can something be done about it?

Example said:
In case you need an example
see the pretty colors?

Yeah, I don't like that either.

Probably an issue to do with the formatting tags, I think.

Maybe David can fix it though.

lol, thats annoying isnt it, especially when people put loads of text after a quote, and its actually quite difficult to read

Agreed!
The gray(or whatever colour it is) Is pretty straining on the eyes..Specially since the posts have gray already in them(like the backround)

So like, does anyone with the power to make these sorts of changes actually read these threads? At least a 'Sure, we can work on that!' Same thing in the Ranks and Smilies threads - everyone's posting their thoughts on it, and nobody has said 'That sounds like a good idea.' or 'We can't do that because....' So what's the deal? I'm not trying to be an ass, but it's a waste of our time to keep posting about something that cannot be done or is planning on being done.

david reads them. he had a thread about the text colours when he changed it and he said he was looking into why the text after questes was still gray. it was awhile ago though.

It does strain your eyes after a while but to me, i think its fine
A change wouldn't be too bad as well :D

Back
Top Bottom