Cleaning up old acounts

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
Eveyday i look at the B-day list and all the members havn't bin on in almost a year or more. Do you ever plan on cleaning up these old acounts? there kinda a waste of space aren't they.

Also do you know out of the 8000 memebers how many have bin on in the last year?

I dunno ...
But there are alot of idle accounts
Most people just create one and when they get an answer to a problem leave

I guess some people come here to join in something and then never quite get around to it...

other accounts are multiple accounts from one user...

theres no real reason to get rid of them, they cause no problems,

Yeah i agree with Dishdog...

Whats the point of all those accounts i had a quick look at the members list and i counted over 20 accounts over one year old with out any posts what so ever, and im sure theres a HEAP more, i just dont see the point...

Plus if you did get rid of those old accounts that are inactive doesnt it free up use names?

well thats my 2 cents, i just dont see that point of so many inactive accounts..

David Lindon said:
Theres no reason to get rid of them, and it would just make the place look smaller

OK. Do you know my second question how many ppl out of the 8000 have bin on in the last year?

4149 has visited since Jan 1 2005

I'm going to leave all of them there because its always nice to take a trip down memory lane.

Or you could make it like nationstates.net... if you don't log-in for 30 days your nation is automatically deleted.

Back
Top Bottom