Changes to CF

So UK (sorry I don't know the other characters) has posted some changes that need to be done to CF. Before we pass this to David for approval, I think it's necessary that the members approve it.

The suggested changes are listed here: http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=894940&postcount=50

For the forum rearranging, RubberChicken and I have some suggestions.

His:http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=894935&postcount=35
Mine:http://www.computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=894867&postcount=30

I think these changes are trivial and there's no reason for them not to be made. If this is passed through the members, David has the free will (of course) to shoot down any of those he does not like. However, I plead to you (David) to have some open-mindness (not sure if it's a word) about these changes. These ideas were brought up by multiple respectful members who only want to do good to the forum. If no changes are ever made this place will never improve. If any of these changes require payment, I'm sure many of us wouldn't mind a small donation to help you out.

As far as this poll, I have made it so only members can vote and if by any chance you disagree with them, I'd like you to post the reason why. Additionally, a pass will be denoted by an approval rate of 2/3. Once 20 people or so have voted, and if the idea has been passed, we can formally send this as a request to David. Details can be discussed later.

Thank you.

edit: It seems like I can't make this poll closed to members only. Therefore I have made it public and if the represented number deviates from the members who voted, I'll keep a tally on this post.

NEver going to happen. Dont bother.

I did the exact same thing forever ago. I bet you could still find it.

Have you seen the Shawshank Redemption? Well, we'll keep trying. If this gets to a point where it's guaranteed to go nowhere, I'll simply leave the forum. It has been a year for me here, so I couldn't demand too many changes in this time period. However, I think with one year of membership here, I, along with other members, have a pretty damn good idea of what is needed to change. If David doesn't want them, whether because of money or sheer stubbornness (no offense), we'll just keep on trying. Personally, I like things to adapt. If they don't adapt at all in 6 months time or so, I can honestly see myself leaving this place.

And you dont think I didnt know what should have been changed when I was full time member, doing like 30 posts a day and moderating.

Nothing ever changed. So I made a forum (this was before you i think) with a buddy, and we tried to take members from here and not come back untill David changed. Thats how bad it was. And we had tons of support. But evenually people got banned, and I got de-modded and everyone came back and end of story.

Let me find my nermous threads about improving CF for you.

This for is basically you deal with it, or you leave. There is no middle ground.

Yeah I dunno if we should dredge this up again. The difference this time is that David says he agrees there should be change and that he is going to listen...that's never happened before....well not that I have seen. Hopefully he means it.

I think the biggest issue CF has is the "white screen of death". That should be top priority. Other than that I have no problem with this forum :)

I think that when new female members join that there should be an automatic ban for randy little sex starved nerds who try to jump all over them and dry hump their leg in their intro thread.

I think that when new female members join that there should be an automatic ban for randy little sex starved nerds who try to jump all over them and dry hump their leg in their intro thread.
why would you want to get yourself banned? thats silly ;)
anyway i might aswell vote yes, but i wont hold my breath.

Back
Top Bottom