CF: Suggestions, comment and feedback for GURUS, MODS, and ADMINS only

I think you'll find that (like I said in the previous post)

the rep system is working! people's status text change when they got from 0 - 1 rep post, so I think that the sitution is more than you don't have enough rep point to have moved up another level and gotten a new green square.

you don't get a new green square for each point recieved you know!

and if you award someone a rep point, they do get that, and they rep point count does go up.

in short, the reputation point system is not broken and doesn't need fixing.
it wasn't a wasted suggestion, it was just a wrong suggestion!

want the green square to move, then answer more posts and get some more rep points... just to help you on your way I'll give you one now!

Thanks root :) I'll give you one back for that. ;) I know I don't get a new green square per rep point... but anyway David posted a thread stating thats its fixed now anyway.

Edit: Apparently I must spread some around before giving you some :confused: lol...

Dev0115 said:
Keep it as it is, dont see a problem with it..Hey soo what happend to getting them rep pts fixed, let me guess, down the drain, like all the other suggestions..

they are fixed. :rolleyes:

Dev0115 said:
Hey soo what happend to getting them rep pts fixed, let me guess, down the drain, like all the other suggestions..

No, I installed it like most other suggestions :rolleyes:

I think everyone here know's or should know that all suggestions are welcome, and david does listen to them wether noob or Guru or mod...Many good improvements came to be here at CF through suggestions.;)

Yeah all suggestions are valuable. Maybe in the staff lounge you can have a suggestion just for mods.

In the social lounge i think it should be open to anyone. Hey i think i'm the only non guru or mod to post in here :p

~K-Pow~ said:
Yeah all suggestions are valuable. Maybe in the staff lounge you can have a suggestion just for mods.

In the social lounge i think it should be open to anyone. Hey i think i'm the only non guru or mod to post in here :p
Lol... there have been others. :p Plus, I posted in here when I had like 3 posts once... about the vBulletin version :D so even suggestions from newbies can be valuable...

:)

Back
Top Bottom