CF: Suggestions, comment and feedback for GURUS, MODS, and ADMINS only

Yeah, suggestions by anyone are welcome, but mostly gurus post in here anyway... so basically what difference does it make? :)

recon 16 said:
after seeing brookfields post in another thread I really like his idea...
http://computerforums.org/showpost.php?p=400597&postcount=34

I like this because right now it may be hard for some of the threads to be taken seriously. But if it is just gurus, mods, and admins, it will be better.

that would defeat the whole point of this section.....

out of the threads started on the front page, 8 were made by non gurus. i feel that warrants this section to be kept as it is...... if it aint broke, dont fix it.

Keep it as it is, dont see a problem with it..Hey soo what happend to getting them rep pts fixed, let me guess, down the drain, like all the other suggestions..

Im sorry I dont get what you are trying to say my friend, but I like what Arrizx said that suggestions by any one are welcomed seeing as how ive had a couple suggestions before :)

All hes trying to say, is that we only gurus,admin, and moderators, should be able to post in here. Hes saying, if newbs post, their ideas arent taken seriously, and that ours should be..Something along those lines,Im as confused as you are.

Dev0115 said:
All hes trying to say, is that we only gurus,admin, and moderators, should be able to post in here. Hes saying, if newbs post, their ideas arent taken seriously, and that ours should be..Something along those lines,Im as confused as you are.

o ok thank you

btw
if only gurus and mods are allowed to post how are e to help the other users? How are they to ask there questions?

No no, I think he was saying only gurus, mods, and admin should be able to post in this section..

Dev0115 said:
Keep it as it is, dont see a problem with it..Hey soo what happend to getting them rep pts fixed, let me guess, down the drain, like all the other suggestions..
*sigh* Like everything. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom