CF priviledged

well fer me i think i gotz another 500 posts to make before i get nonamated if u no wat i mean :p (also i think a lil less time in the social lounge for me :))

well That too -.- is there any good toolbars for grammar check plz PM me -.-
Don't even worry about your grammar right now, I'd be happy if your spelling was better. Firefox has a built in spell checker!

Also, no acronyms/shortcuts. Capitalize the first letter of the first word in each sentence. Actually use proper sentences.

Don't even worry about your grammar right now, I'd be happy if your spelling was better. Firefox has a built in spell checker!

Also, no acronyms/shortcuts. Capitalize the first letter of the first word in each sentence. Actually use proper sentences.
There's a spellchecker here on CF, isn't there?

There's a spellchecker here on CF, isn't there?

Yes, but you need to download a plug-in for it if you are using IE. Fire fox has it built in automatically, and you don't need to click a button for it. It works just like MS Word, if you press space, and the word you just typed is wrong it will underline it in red. Right click for more options on correct spelling.

since i formatted and downloaded the lastest firefox i dont seem to have it anymore :confused: :(

since i formatted and downloaded the lastest firefox i dont seem to have it anymore :confused: :(

Go to options, then click on Advanced.

Check that you have 'Check my spelling as I type' is ticked, and it should then activate the spellchecker.

Right click if it is underlined with red, to see word options

I've seen my name mentioned a few times in here, thanks alot guys, im not bothered about it, but thanks for the thought!

Back
Top Bottom