whos ever active the most and has been here a lot
some people are here every day
some people arnt
the people who have been here a while post every day they deserve it

some people arnt
I disagree. Some people post every day, but aren't very helpful. The whole point of this is to highlight members who are the most helpful. That doesn't mean they have to be here every day though.

some people arnt

Thats absolute rubbish, there will be people whom are log on a daily basis but don't post, either because there is no valid contribution to make to any of the current threads or because they don't have time to do that.

People have their lives outside of the world of forums, to go by your argument, then a person would have the right to CF privileged just for posting lol....or roflcoptor or some inane rubbish like that, so if so lets bring back people like windowsvista, and furby etc, and give them that.

I am not sure if it has been ever completely 100% clarified what it is awarded for, but in my opinion, it should go to those members whom make a positive contribution to the forum.

I think that any of the ones other folks have mentioned are good candidates, When I think of members becoming CF Privileged I think of these folks,

-Mattiedashark
-Joxley
-Rudster
-Freestlyer
-Borat

@Thelis, Thanks for the nomination bro;) I feel all tingly inside:D

Thats absolute rubbish, there will be people whom are log on a daily basis but don't post, either because there is no valid contribution to make to any of the current threads or because they don't have time to do that.

People have their lives outside of the world of forums, to go by your argument, then a person would have the right to CF privileged just for posting lol....or roflcoptor or some inane rubbish like that, so if so lets bring back people like windowsvista, and furby etc, and give them that.

I am not sure if it has been ever completely 100% clarified what it is awarded for, but in my opinion, it should go to those members whom make a positive contribution to the forum.

I would so give furby CF Privileged. He probably put more time into the forums than all of us did. :D What with all the spam and multiple accounts.

dont you mean lmfao? lol and how would you choose who receives a "privilege" - or is it just if they get so many nominations? Would there be a vote?

Basically, this is how it should go. There should be a nomination thread in the mod lounge, and whoever is nominated enters a poll. Each mod gets one vote, and the top 3ish people should get it.

It should be based on who contributes the most to the forum by helping others.

Back
Top Bottom