CF priviledged

id say freestyler and borat should get it first out of that list.
mainly because ive seen them about for a while and have seen some good posts from them

OK, I'll start with that list, and bring it up. For fear of favorites, I will not say who I want to get it in the open.

Yeah i dont think its our place to say who deserves it , i mean i know some people deserve it but i aint saying cos it aint my place

I dont think it should be up to the mods cos personal feelings could come into play , i think the mods should be able to reccomend but david has final call

It should be a poll in the mod's section as to who deserves it most.

And it has become so. It's nice to know who you guys think deserves it most, but to be brutally honest, that doesn't mean anything in the end.

I will say though that I do agree with a few of the recommendations. Won't say who though.

i think its ihuser
lol btw thelis your icon makes me lmao every time i see it

Lhuser,
what is it the banana is riding, it looks like a cactus, but its a pinita i think

OK, I'll start with that list, and bring it up. For fear of favorites, I will not say who I want to get it in the open.

your silly, i know, but there is ones that deserve it over the person i know you would recommend :D

Back
Top Bottom