Cf New Theme

to make everyone happy, why dont david make more than 1 theme and put in your "User Control Panel". So than you can have your own them you like

Yeah I know what you mean, but ciriticsum is good, infact is more than good its excellent because then you get the end users tocuh, how they feel about the forum. I agree if you don't like it you can leave but suggestions and critisum is always nice.

X1337 said:
to make everyone happy, why dont david make more than 1 theme and put in your "User Control Panel". So than you can have your own them you like

You rigth you rigth... This would be excellent, have the default theme, this theme and another more exiting theme where users can choose so no one has to complain they dont like it. Everyone has their own taste..

You know, I really don't find anything wrong with the current theme, once you get used to it, its actually pretty cool. It's clean & simple. :)

Frimon86 said:
You rigth you rigth... This would be excellent, have the default theme, this theme and another more exiting theme where users can choose so no one has to complain they dont like it. Everyone has their own taste..
the only trouble is that the user of this forum, (myself included) are never happy...
take the avatars... everyone complains till daivid uploads some more,, then he uploads some more, everyone says thanks... then a month later the arguments start again,
can we have custom avatars -no
well then meet us half way and upload some more...

so he does and it's ok for a month before the complaints start again!

I just assume the same thing will happen with the themes...
he'll upload a theme, everyone will think it's great for a week, and then they won't like it again! in a few months everyone will want another new theme.

well i think thats where frimon was going about having change every now and then. If he is going to upload new themes i think it will work out ok if there is a fair difference between them. although like i said before, i like this theme and wouldn't care if it stayed this way.

TRDCorolla said:
Hehe, I love Napolean Dynamite. All tme best independent film.
Er, do I understand you correctly, or am I barking up the wrong tree, apologies if I am! :( , surely he meant the appearance & layout of CF?,

Root has, once again, summed up a contentious subject very neatly, I support, & fully agree with with what he is saying, root, a good avatar for you would be an owl, to indicate your wise words!
Oh, by the way I voted to keep the present layout.

Brookfield. i agree with liking the present layout, but we should have a switcher, so we have the option. a new modern layout

Just let this die already, even if we get 30 votes yes, it isnt going to change...I dont see why we always have these threads, where we all voice our opinion, and think "hey if we get 30 yes, and only 5 no, it will happen"...Just learn to live with it, because the second we do get a new skin, someone is gona say, it doesnt look that great, or hey lets change it again...Just like the rep, we get it, and then some people started bithing about how they kept getting neg rep..

Back
Top Bottom