CF Meeting

Let's do it!
I vote we go to Vegas.

SPuNKYbd;1****54 said:
I cant drive though, and im 19, to lazy i guess.

I'm about to be 20, and I still need to get a license.

You are about 6 hours from me :(

We should find a location where we can do a Computer Forums lan-party.

Holysky maybe near you, hes in NJ, tho he cant get online atm..

The defeats the purpose of a "Local Area Network party".
owned lol.

I cant drive though, and im 19, to lazy i guess
I'm about to be 20, and I still need to get a license.
no offense, seriously 100%, but grow up an get a license... your going no where with out one.

I don't think anyone here is near Washington.
you got the bmw whore? lol, kinda..

sniperviper21;1****88 said:
no offense, seriously 100%, but grow up an get a license... your going no where with out one.

Don't have a car, so there is no point in getting a license. I commute! And my permit hasn't expired yet.

Teny;1****90 said:
Don't have a car, so there is no point in getting a license. I commute! And my permit hasn't expired yet.

Instead of buying TV's,why dont you buy a car ;)

Im pretty sure the only aussie members on here are all in QLD,which would be fine at the end of the year (Fraser Island baby!).

sniperviper21;1****88 said:

I have 2 cars and if I could get away with it and survive without one I wouldn't have any at all. All you do is sink money into them. Registration, insurance, services, fuel, repairs, tyres.

I have 2 cars and if I could get away with it and survive without one I wouldn't have any at all. All you do is sink money into them. Registration, insurance, services, fuel, repairs, tyres.

this is so true... sucks alot
but its so hard to rely on public transportation for a reliable means of getting to work on time every day and stuff

I would honestly be down for a Vegas trip. I was planning to go this year for my 20th birthday anyways.

Back
Top Bottom