CF & Joke Toolbar

lhuser

Golden Master
I know we want a professional looking forum...but please. Is it actually worth to have a professional forum if we have that FART BUTTON?

C'mon! This is ridiculous...but funny in some ways...

lhuser said:
I know we want a professional looking forum...but please. Is it actually worth to have a professional forum if we have that FART BUTTON?

C'mon! This is ridiculous...but funny in some ways...

lol yeah i saw that too. I didn't click it btw (because i seriously did not want to and also because it said i wanted to).

where the shoot the bunny and get a free Ipod is. It's big and white with a red button.

the ads on the top right? i still dont ssee anyhting big and white with a red button...lmao im sorry...im being stupid

joepic said:
the ads on the top right? i still dont ssee anyhting big and white with a red button...lmao im sorry...im being stupid

well the ads at the top change all the time, right now there's one for uproar on my browser.

edit - omfg, when i refreshed it came back again.....it's so lame.

so its a fart advertisement? lmao i dont know, i thought it might have been a permanent button on the site

Yeah same here i thought i was a permanent button on the site , i was like wth do they have that...

Back
Top Bottom