Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-04-2010, 07:14 AM   #11
Bogan
 
Neodude112320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Australia
Posts: 8,471
Send a message via MSN to Neodude112320
Default Re: CF Blog

Having a Blog would be fantastic though i think we would have to have rotating people on set subjects.

If you get what i mean :P
__________________

Neodude112320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 10:34 AM   #12
Daemon Poster
 
AmericanSensei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,144
Default Re: CF Blog

Come on now, That's not necessary, as I think we all can agree that at some point or another this site being down for hours if not days on end with white screens is enough to make oneself get pissed off.
__________________

AmericanSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 12:05 AM   #13
Fully Optimized
 
dude_56013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 4,262
Default Re: CF Blog

Well, I would read it every time it's got a new post...if that tells you anything.
dude_56013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 05:48 AM   #14
Site Team
 
berry120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: England, UK
Posts: 3,425
Default Re: CF Blog

Quote:
Come on now, That's not necessary, as I think we all can agree that at some point or another this site being down for hours if not days on end with white screens is enough to make oneself get pissed off.
Fair enough - perhaps I did go a bit overboard. Useless sarcastic comments do cause me to raise an eyebrow somewhat though.

Quote:
Having a Blog would be fantastic though i think we would have to have rotating people on set subjects.
Depends how popular it is I guess - to start with I think it'd be good to have a free for all, if nothing else to get the ball rolling!

Quote:
Well, I would read it every time it's got a new post...if that tells you anything.
I'd most likely be the same.
__________________

__________________
Save the whales, feed the hungry, free the mallocs.
berry120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0