car thread?

Well I do not remember it. So I brought it up. Jeeze, Thats like me getting down on you for something you did not know. I wont bring it up again. I understand opinions but you just are overboard. An idea. Just say, " It has been brought up, I dont know if you knew. Just so you know." Once is enough not ten times. I got it the first time can we discuss it now?

I'm with Dark Night on this one, I would like the gallery moved to the social lounge I think.
And I have to agree with worsipme too, Lowndsey is not willing to agree with Dark Night. And, it's ok to disagree, but you dont need to attack his suggestion, make it seem completely stupid...

Ok. I disagree with both. It should not be in the Social Lounge nor in the Computer Hardware & Software. IMO, the Gallery sub-forum shouldn't be a sub-forum, but rather a forum of itself. With that said, there are many other things that could be done to further balance it. Sending "member's photos" thread there and maybe even merging gallery with the trade forum as they both upload massive amounts of pictures. I know that someone mentioned earlier, I think it was Celegorm, that all big forums have their "Member's Photos" on the Social Lounge, but I don't think it would be bad to be unique and have ours on the Gallery forum (if a Gallery Forum were to be created).

I agree ...but at what point does a suggestion need to be ceased to be brought up? For months now this has been thrown around. David reads this suggestion column and i would assume that if he was interested in moving it then he would have possibly taken up the suggestion or at least agreed to it by now. Every Mod who has posted in this thread has had the opinion in the negative as to moving the thread yet it continues to be brought up continually. The problem i have with it is that like a few other subjects David will be battered into submission with the topic. IMO a suggestion should be just that ...suggested and then left at that. If the suggestion isn't taken on board then maybe that is Davids wish.

if people want to keep bringing issues up then let them be if david sticks to his guns no harm is done , you dont have to come in here and read it if thats what you think , if you see another thread about moving the forum around then dont go in there simple as
and i dont recall this exact issue being brought up before the op was just asking for one thread to be moved not a complete restructure

I agree that david usually gets battered into submission as happened with the avatars but if he lets that happen thats his own fault for not being able to say no and stick to his guns you cant blame anyone else for that , at the end of the day its his site he pays for this place and does all the hard work so when he says no that should mean exactly that dosent matter how many times people ask or how many times he should stick to his guns on things like this if you have a suggestion forum then you should expect people to suggest things and sometimes you would expect suggestions to be repeated but all he has to say is no and stick to that however i notice david dosent actually comment on suggestions most of the time so how are we supposed to know he preference

Back
Top Bottom