car thread?

I get the impression Lowndsey is always trying to put Dark Night and all his suggestions down.

Try to get this through your head...It's not Dark Nights suggestion originally. It has been brought up on countless occassions and i have disagreed with it everytime whether it be DN's suggestion or otherwise. I get the feeling you are trying to cause trouble as you have had no other input on the actual topic of this thread.

Something tells me this thread might get heated... Anyone need the air-conditioning turned on?

Ok so anyways the only good reason I saw for moving it was because it doesn't fit in a gallery for computer stuff. However that thread was intended for picture-posting thus making it a gallery thread.

No matter where that thread is, it will be out of place. If it's in social it'll be the only gallery-like thread that isn't in the gallery with the exception of member photos. What makes member photos different is the fact that every big forum has that in it's social lounge. If I had my way, that would be in the gallery with the rest. But now if we keep cars in the gallery thread, it's out of place since it's not computer related. Then again, neither is the tatoo gallery, bike gallery, and cellphone gallery. SHould they all be moved too?

like i said we should have an area just for cars it seems everyone here is interested in them look at the post count its amazing.

who really cares where it is...does it make that much difference to anyones lives if the car thread is in the gallery or social lounge?..all I see is a chance for people to sook and complain. Give it a rest I reckon.
reorganizing the forums has been brought up dozens of times

it might not matter to you where it is , as it dopsent really matter to me cos i never post in there but if people wanna suggest something who are you to tell people not to , if the suggestion makes no difference to you its quite easy for you to skip over it and go to the next thread without contributing and wait for david or mods to come along see what they say about it

Wow!! I think the forum is fine. I don't see why all of a sudden the Car Thread being where it has been for some time now, doesn't fit there anymore. I don't see a problem with the forum at the moment, I think each and every one of us should sit back and be grateful David even keeps a forum around for us,...While others Pipe down.

I couldn't agree with that more AmericanSensei...seems too many just want want want want. What happened to coming to a forum for conversation.
This is a suggestion forum there is nothing wrong with people suggesting things they would like to see improved about the forums this isnt even a want of a new feature as with custum sigs or avs its just a suggstion by a member about an issue that has been bugging them for whatever reason
this is why this forum is going downhill because everytime a member makes a simple suggestion people jump down on them and say no not a good idea its fine as it is the OP was just making a suggestion thats all if you dont like that then dont come into the CF: Suggestions, comment and feedback forum in future

Has it not occured to any of you to post links to the galleries and sticky them in the social lounge? That way if you're cruising the social loung you can click the link and go directly to it.
Beats moving the whole section.

Try to get this through your head...It's not Dark Nights suggestion originally. It has been brought up on countless occassions and i have disagreed with it everytime whether it be DN's suggestion or otherwise. I get the feeling you are trying to cause trouble as you have had no other input on the actual topic of this thread.
Alright here's my input on the topic; Some people prefer the gallery section in the social lounge, which TBH, I think is logical. Or even if none of the other threads are moved,, at least move the car thread which doesn't really belong in the Computer Hardware and software forum. But which ever way it goes, it's not going to reinvent CF.

This is a suggestion forum there is nothing wrong with people suggesting things they would like to see improved about the forums

I agree ...but at what point does a suggestion need to be ceased to be brought up? For months now this has been thrown around. David reads this suggestion column and i would assume that if he was interested in moving it then he would have possibly taken up the suggestion or at least agreed to it by now. Every Mod who has posted in this thread has had the opinion in the negative as to moving the thread yet it continues to be brought up continually. The problem i have with it is that like a few other subjects David will be battered into submission with the topic. IMO a suggestion should be just that ...suggested and then left at that. If the suggestion isn't taken on board then maybe that is Davids wish.

Back
Top Bottom