Can't use my account...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Vampist here, I changed my email in the user cp.. Now I can't do anything but log in..
Sort of like before you register your email.

David little help here :confused: :D

EDIT: and yes I have looked in my new email to see if there is a "confirm email".

when I try to reply or post a new topic:

77782198.jpg

Another thing I noticed was the top right panel thing..

16949115.jpg

Yup, your account is listed as "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation". If you haven't received an email confirmation request at the new email addy you provided, David will have to fix it for you.

Do the ones not have the privilege to edit users? They could switch you to being a confirmed member. Every forums rules are different.

Yup, your account is listed as "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation". If you haven't received an email confirmation request at the new email addy you provided, David will have to fix it for you.

*sigh*

Alright.. I am waiting.

Someone want to email him about this or something? I have never wanted to post so bad.. Now that I can't 0.0

2mza8b8.gif

*sigh*

Alright.. I am waiting.

Someone want to email him about this or something? I have never wanted to [insert here] so bad.. Now that I can't 0.0

2mza8b8.gif

This is why drinking, smoking, or gun bans never work. I know it's not about the topic, but I just had to do it.

On the topic, I'm sorry you can't log on. I was wondering where you went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom