can we vote ban someone?

Personally, I'm just saying when you hit a certian amount of negative rep points there's something wrong with the member.

From 'Someone's' Sig said:
If I helped you please, give me a red reputation. Thanks!

And when you put that in your sig . . . your just showing off and showing that the mods aren't really doing there job . . . . No offense to those that are!
Meant it showed new members that it seemed like there was poor mod observation.

meh, the mods are usually on the ball. if someone disagrees then we can just make a thread and rant about it :)

Ok, i'm on a break from studying to eat right now. Send me a pm with his stuff from today and I'll take a look on my next break.

You know what I just noticed (somewhat relates to the thread). Even though you may be giving someone bad reputation it still says "If you're lucky you'll receive some back" or whatever the little message that you get after sending good reputation is.

We could always have an auto ban feature that automatically bans someone once their reputation gets bad enough.

We could always have an auto ban feature that automatically bans someone once their reputation gets bad enough.
i like it!
would bugger up stratus dodge's system though (he asks for neg rep if hes helped someone) :p

Back
Top Bottom