Can david actually add that "picture" rule to the rules?

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
I just took a look in the rules for the buy and sell forum, and no where does it say you "NEED and picture with a piece of paper in it with your name on it"

Please:

1. Try to have pictures andthe most information you have.
2. Please post asking prices for items.
3. Please begin threads with either FS (For sale) WTB (Want to buy) WTT (Want to trade) etc. so we know what your thread is about.
4. Please keep your list of items to 1 thread.
5. Anyone found to be intentionally "trashing" another's ad may be suspended as we see fit without warning.
6. The Advertising Forums are not a place for you to critique one's ad. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended as noted above.
If you don't like the ad, don't reply

all it says is that "try to have pictures and the most information you have".

and people are complaining that new joiners aren't posting correctly.......

and when the hell did this rule get put in place anyway?

Actually, it says try. To me, it doesn't mean you need. It's recommended, bbut not required.

Actually, it says try. To me, it doesn't mean you need. It's recommended, bbut not required.

yea, im not sure why its such a big deal, if somebody is interested then they will obviously ask for pictures... i say we just let it slide, and if somebody sees something they want or are interested in, THEN ask for pictures...

PErsonally, that's how I proceeded, but after that fake rule being used, I don't need it. It rather wastes time IMO. Last time I bought stuff, I scrolled down. It was Borat's stuff. Preety good stuff there he had!

im not convinced about that rule either, ive tried to clear it up before to no avail.. hopefully david will reply in here..

I just took a look in the rules for the buy and sell forum, and no where does it say you "NEED and picture with a piece of paper in it with your name on it", all it says is that "try to have pictures and the most information you have", and people are complaining that new joiners aren't posting correctly, and when the hell did this rule get put in place anyway?
That rule is here, scroll right down, it's in a seperate post by Arrizx, you can't miss it, let me know; www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=999

Back
Top Bottom