Bring Back Brookfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say no way. He always thought he was above the rules and constantly broke the rules. He was banned like 4 times since his mod privileges were taken away and when he was a mod he abused his powers more than any of the other mods. Then he bragged about how he wouldn't get banned because he was friends with David. He has been given more than enough chances and has showed that he can't follow the rules. I don't even recall him apologizing for what he did by breaking the rules and abusing his mod powers. It seems like the forum has been more peaceful (for the most part) since he was banned. What bothered me the most of all of this, was that it took so long for him to be banned when he clearly broke the rules.

What bothered me the most of all of this, was that it took so long for him to be banned when he clearly broke the rules.

i tried to ban him! he kept on getting unbanned tho.. thought we had finally seen the back of him..

i voted yes, then i read all these negative posts about him regarding things many of us were unaware of. since learning about all the behind the scenes problems, i probably would vote no, but i can't change it now....maybe there are others who did as i did, so this poll may not be telling the right answer of how many "yes" responses he got.

This is the only forum I have seen in my life that has polls to vote to allow permanently banned members back. It doesn't send a good message to members. Break the rules..get banned..you will eventually be allowed back. I just find it strange.

this seems like a tighter group of people than on many other forums...i think we even tolerate some of the "black sheep" of our forum family more. i don't think anyone would have a problem with some of the banned members like brookfield being allowed back if they behaved,,,,but the fear is that they will act up again.

this seems like a tighter group of people than on many other forums...i think we even tolerate some of the "black sheep" of our forum family more. i don't think anyone would have a problem with some of the banned members like brookfield being allowed back if they behaved,,,,but the fear is that they will act up again.

I don't care if he creates world peace, he shouldn't be allowed back period.

after what everyone has said about him, it doesn't appear that he would abide by the rules even if he was unbanned again and let back. it sounds like he has quite the pattern of misbehavior, and would likely continue to break the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom