Awards..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm glad you realize that you are! :)

EDIT>>> Correction, it's not 'we', it's just you.

but awarding soemone on a forum is stupid. I mean, what good does it do? all it does is CREATE probblems. people will try to get an award rather than get good posting and content.

like singers trying to get grammys and actors getting emmys and stuff like that. they do it so that award they get looks good in thier living room with all thier other awards. and to say tehya re better than anyone else.

almost as much nonsesne as awwards givin out for 3d mark scores, when you know for a fact they are biased and highly wrong, and not a very good way to judge a system. people should be confident in their own builds to not "NEED" a high 3d mark score to feel good about thier build.

all it does is create stuff that NO WEIGHT should be put in. its very pointless.
1st of all let me point out that the the entire staff got together and decided that it was time to give out credit where credit was do.As for the random member put into a catagory of our choice.

The whole pupose of the this idea was to award good and helpful posts, The good and helpful reporting of spam, and a coulple of random catagory's we though in. It say's that us Mods have not forgotten those who help on this forum.

no I don't I allready did grow up. why do you go around saying this stuff anywayz. all you do is go around and complain about me.

the people that need to grow up are people who put weight on 3d mark scores and forums like this one. specially if they put wieght on a forum award. they don't prove anything and they dont do any good in life.

Athlon, give it a rest. People are tired of it. If you don't like the forum, then just go. It is not like anyone is putting weight on awards, it is just something for fun. You have a problem with that? Well too bad.

Edit: Oh sorry, setis.,

athlon64fx said:
no I don't I allready did grow up. why do you go around saying this stuff anywayz. all you do is go around and complain about me.

the people that need to grow up are people who put weight on 3d mark scores and forums like this one. specially if they put wieght on a forum award. they don't prove anything and they dont do any good in life.

I'll stop after I awnser this.

The reason I go complain about you is because you're the only one who actually has a problem with it! I don't see anyone else around here saying that it's a stupid idea and how we should boycott it. You're the only one who's making a big ruckus about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom