I'm not "jumping in to defend Thelis", but i don't see the point in this argument. It's not hurting anyone, there a good source of discussion, there a laugh, there not against any rules and are we really having a pop at Thelis after his 3 years of service because he put up a dinosaur avatar that was a little big.

I wouldn't call one mod having a larger-than-normal avatar "out of control". If a bunch of people suddenly had avatars with inappropriate content, I would call it out of control.

100x100 avatars would be cool though, it can be a little hard to keep your pictures clear when you re-size them down that much.

I wouldn't call one mod having a larger-than-normal avatar "out of control". If a bunch of people suddenly had avatars with inappropriate content, I would call it out of control.

100x100 avatars would be cool though, it can be a little hard to keep your pictures clear when you re-size them down that much.

There are a few others aswell, the other one is that weird banshee creature (I'm sure you know the one I'm talking about) but I can't remember whos it was.

Mods having larger avatars sounds fine to me but the size of some new avatars he, personally I find extremely distracting.

I personally didn't have a problem with any of Thelis' avatars, but it's your call. I don't remember the banshee thing, but I probably would if I saw it again.

I think a 100x100 px avatar size would be good though, it seems to be the standard for most forums now.

I personally didn't have a problem with any of Thelis' avatars, but it's your call. I don't remember the banshee thing, but I probably would if I saw it again.

I think a 100x100 px avatar size would be good though, it seems to be the standard for most forums now.

Yeah 100x100 is fine, and possibly a little bigger for mods

b3Alj2.png

Haha, Mod's have less avatar storage space by default! *evil cackle*

Back
Top Bottom