Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree, and why does every one go to matt when thay have problems, LK and me are also are mods you know! (wow nice one LK, Mod) and i only live around the corner from dave and i can have instant contact to him 24hr 7days a week.

NOv do me a fav run up to his front door bang on it a tell him to remove the custom avatars

i think peoples spoke to me couse i was on CF and msn at the time lol

matt said:
i think Liz's should be shrunk and added to the selection

But how is that really any different from giving her a custom avatar? (Nothing against you Athlon, just making a point)

If you do that, everyone else will want their avatar uploaded. Which in most ways in nothing different from giving them a custom avatar anyways.

why is everyone so agaisnt me??? just becuse DL wanted to give me a custom avatar... and complaining about short posts. c'mon... big ___ deal its a forum... and yah liek a few bytes of charaters really wastes space. sql DBs dont get that big with forums.

I relaly doubt that his B/w ever even gets close to capacity. this site isnt accessed much at all compared to toehr sites desipte its domain name.

and what's whit the flaiming all the sudden really?? everyones gotten so tight, ppl arent gonna like it. I left sites that were tight. the decreases traffic for the site and makess people feel bad and leave. now making a big deal over a short post is rediculous and dont "waste" you jsut need a reason to complain. a 'reason' to complain if you dotn have much else to do.

and if you're jealous of me, please admit it. every forums and site has had people that behave in this manner where they all get jaelous and find soem reason to diss teh top poster and find some way to make them feel bad or make themselves look better. its downright selfish and immature.

what does doing all this accomplish??? makes you more elete?? nope.

for example: the onlien game tibia, people got jealpus and suspicious of a charater named "bubble" and got fired up about it critcising "her" and stuff liek that just becuase "she" was level 200 highest ever in game history.

I'm not even "the" top poster here!!

so what If I'm not philishopically correct and making great speeches about everything, I want to make this a fun place not a highly grammtically correct site, if you want to read a book, pick up one and read than.

if you want more information, go to the manufacturers websites.

if you want extensive reviews make your own review website.

dotn critisse others and tell tehm how exactly they are to post.

if you're a forum owner you got to expect this. not everyon has the same posting style. just as everyone dont have the same idetntity.

Slayer said:
But how is that really any different from giving her a custom avatar? (Nothing against you Athlon, just making a point)

If you do that, everyone else will want their avatar uploaded. Which in most ways in nothing different from giving them a custom avatar anyways.

its different by the fact that everyone can have it and its still computer related

to Liz i have nothing agaist you your a great person and if the jelious thing was pionted at me i have no reason to be, i think your great:)

all i complain about is the stupid 3 leter or 1 smilie posts people use to get there post count higher which irritates me

well if others would stop complaing and grow up and stop whining about stuff than i would get more people to come here. I mean, the lack of new memebers coming here and posting is rediclulous!!!

this site was great when I first got here, no one complained much, people were high spirited and nice and everything was ok, then these people come here and start whining and everything is getting out of hand.

this site has dramatically dropped down and I hate it.

yea really, this site used to be nice, but now its all serious
it really takes teh fun out of it :(
i wish the site could be a nice place to hang out again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom