Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I have an answer to the Avatars problem - and maybe even the Signiture problem. All the non-member constants on here like DevilHack I think will even agree with me on this.

On other Forums, the Avatar is only allowed over a certain level - could we not do this on here with only allowing Junior Members - or Members to have their own personal Avatars; allowing people who just want to have a nice Avatar and are trustworthy to have it - and stopping one time posters and people who would screw the system to have one?

I don't know whether you could do this with the Signiture Problem - btu that's also another good idea!

Hello! David! We need your answer to this new and more feasable possibility! But you won't answer! I'll cry, I'll scream and scream until I'm blue in the face until you post! Don't make me scweem! I'm scweeming!

I can't think of anybody else who would care! So we have 5 Votes! Lets just hope he sees it and will carry it out! I thought it was a pretty good idea - it doesn't really matter to me though; but it would certainly be nice

David Lindon said:
I thought we had been over this!

I'll give them one thing, they are stubborn ... and so am I.
:D

*Stands defiantly* I support them.

Lol! Next to stubborn in the dictionary my picture is there!

No; this is a new idea, it is one where you allow uploading Avatars to Members and Above? If you can do that? I don't think signitures can be done that way - I don't know!

Oh - but that means that you can do it for Avatars; or you wouldn't have said that you can't do that for sigs (instead of I can't do that)!

So, will you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom