tis all fixed now , cheers whoever reparied it , heres some rep if you want it

Wow the problems on the forum are getting ridiculous. I think I'll change mine to the Core 2 Duo logo now though. Using the nVidia one when I have an ATI card in my system doesn't seem right :p

Looking at the avatar selection again, a few of them are photoshopped to fit terribly. They look horrendous.

Wow the problems on the forum are getting ridiculous. I think I'll change mine to the Core 2 Duo logo now though. Using the nVidia one when I have an ATI card in my system doesn't seem right :p

Looking at the avatar selection again, a few of them are photoshopped to fit terribly. They look horrendous.

some do look kinda grainy, also has anyone else noticed how
the Corvette
corvette.jpg

and the Nissan Skyline1
skyline1.jpg

are both uploaded twice on different pages? seems like if a mod or David could delete the copy of both of them, then they could add 2 new avatars and not have to worry about having a somehwhat blank 4th page of Avatars. Also, on page 2 one of the Avatars (a AMD one) doesn't show a pic, it's just blank...it's in between the AMD Athlon 64 FX one and another one called AMD

I have, who's been screwing with the forums..........

It's not just that, i can't pm............. so i don't know if my pm got sent..

Check your profile's people, it's screwed. Whole forum's screwed......

Im having no probs with PM, no probs in CP either. My avatar disappeared last night but thats sorted now.

Test.

Im having no probs with PM, no probs in CP either. My avatar disappeared last night but thats sorted now.

Well im not blind and i just saw it happen i was seaching around the forums trying to pm, someone, anyone lol, i could'nt at, one point(one refresh/search) view anyone's profile's the drop down would'nt appear, im thinking the forums slow-ness has something to do with it not to mention the DB errors. I tryed reping someone, it did'nt show up. i had to yet click it again to rep, it's freaking sloww, gah.
edit: editing post is'nt slow :| strange

^I had the same problem with repping before to, and it was random because when it happened to me two seconds earlier I had repped someone and everything was fine.

Back
Top Bottom