Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 07-23-2006, 01:20 AM   #1
Golden Master

Default avatars

Does David have a limit on how mant avs he can upload? I was just thinking, it wouldnt hurt to have a new update, I could make like a jumbo pack, around 100 avs...But does he have a limit, or he just doesnt wont to many...Maybe we can just put some one in charge, who can upload new avatars when ever they have chance, considering David is a bit to busy, to do this every month or week...Dont just shoot this down, I know tons of people want nice avs, since we dont have sigs...And some of the big ideas, have seemed to stall right now, such as the PS section

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:43 AM   #2
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Trivium Nate
Default Re: avatars

hmm The new avatar idea is all well and good , but some one would probally try and abuse that idea by uploading innap avs or some thing like that Me it doesnt matter if i get a new avatar, but then again it would be cool to have a Jessica Alba one lol

Trivium Nate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 01:45 AM   #3
Golden Master

Well, I mean a mod that is well trusted would be doing it, so I dont think they would post it...and I wouldnt mind making them, just use the batch option in photoshop..

what is up vanilla face
G35x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 04:18 AM   #4
Golden Master

Howard Forums makes you pay to have an avatar, but they have around 500 in their database. RGForums.com also let's you have an avatar, along with YY2.com, ComputerForums is the only forum that doesn't allow it. I wonder why.

Send comments, suggestions and criticisms.
↳ 01001010listens@gmail.com
01001010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:10 AM   #5
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev0115
Does David have a limit on how mant avs he can upload? I was just thinking, it wouldnt hurt to have a new update, I could make like a jumbo pack, around 100 avs...But does he have a limit, or he just doesnt wont to many...Maybe we can just put some one in charge, who can upload new avatars when ever they have chance, considering David is a bit to busy, to do this every month or week...Dont just shoot this down, I know tons of people want nice avs, since we dont have sigs...And some of the big ideas, have seemed to stall right now, such as the PS section
David could probably add new avatars to the gallery, yeah, for sure there's enough space for a couple 10kb avatars or whatever size they are.
LA061 is offline   Reply With Quote