Another Skin

mfarley

Solid State Member
I'm sorry, I just got here from another forum and liked the layout so signed up. Sadly I was betting on having the ability to change skins and I can't find one.

I'm sorry but grey on light grey is killing my eyes. Hopefully you guys can add a different color scheme relatively soon and I'll be back. Until then...adeus.

Mike

That's a much better improvement though for some reason it still is not right. I know playing with the skins in vB can be rough to get all the workings just right. It just seems you're not quite there. I mean I cannot barely see the time and date of posts within the showthread.php page because it's grey on a dark blue background, usernames are grey on grey, 'Return to Top' link is white, etc. Please don't take this as me nit-picking, just trying to offer some opinion as I'm sure there are others like myself who use 1280x1024 and up resolution and it's hard to see things that are too subtle.

Thanks for the color change, time to go lurking. ;)

yeah fair comment you cannot see some of the text on here and really have to strain your eyes. I think we should have a whole new skin for a change on cf cus im getting a bored of cf and its old skin, it straining my eyes.

mfarley said:
That's a much better improvement though for some reason it still is not right. I know playing with the skins in vB can be rough to get all the workings just right. It just seems you're not quite there. I mean I cannot barely see the time and date of posts within the showthread.php page because it's grey on a dark blue background, usernames are grey on grey, 'Return to Top' link is white, etc. Please don't take this as me nit-picking, just trying to offer some opinion as I'm sure there are others like myself who use 1280x1024 and up resolution and it's hard to see things that are too subtle.

Thanks for the color change, time to go lurking. ;)
But the text is much more readable right? Thats the main point.

Back
Top Bottom