Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Site Admin, News and Feedback
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-20-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
In Runtime
Send a message via MSN to alex_boothby
Default Is this allowed? Admins please help

Basically i have a questionnaire i want as many people to complete as possible, i was going post a thread on here on the social section asking people to complete it. I was thinking to get as many people as possible to complete it i was going to award at random a 20 prize to one person to which I was going to give via Pay pal. Ther is no way to guarantee i will go through with my promise. But i believe in Karma and people would just have to trust me that i would give the prize out. After filling in the questionnaire i would ask for peoples email address and from people who have completed the questionnaire i would use excel to choose one of the entress at random.

Would this be ok if i was to to this on this forum? Its a questionaire about climate change.

Cheers very much, thought i would ask before i went ahead incase it breaks any rules?

alex_boothby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 10:54 AM   #2
Site Team
Default Re: Is this allowed? Admins please help

Hi, As you have quite a few posts on this site I dont see a problem with you doing this. Post back a link here saying I gave the OK

Good luck with it
My Info :Ex-Owner of Computer Forums .org -- CCA in Citrix Presentation Server 4 + 5 + Xenserver 5.5
Site Info
: Free System Recovery Disk - Latest Articles - Latest Posts - Site Rules
More Info
: If you have any Questions Send Me A PM
JCB is offline   Reply With Quote