All Text Ads?

No..

The ad compinies pay for the ad on the site a certain number of days or weeks. Not based on how many people actually click it.

well the idea of making money for the site is good, but the actual site thats advertising itself (or company) isnt really getting anything cuz ads are just annoying.

john123 said:
well the idea of making money for the site is good, but the actual site thats advertising itself (or company) isnt really getting anything cuz ads are just annoying.

Almost every add is annoying, even on tv, the only ones that I like, are the ones that are funny...But still, for say, if they put a add on here, and pay us 10$ a month, and ONE person buys a computer from seeing this add, just ONE, they made their money back.. ;)

Google Guru said:
Please... can we have completely text advertisements? Those image advertisements are annoying, and for the first time loading they are kind of annoying, and don't look as professional as neat little text advertisements.

We have text advertisements on the bottom of the page, but why not on the top and bottom? I checked BidVertser's policy and multiple advertisement codes are allowed on one page.
Because bidvertiser pays 10% compared to the top banners

joxley1990 said:
Jordan, to be frank, you must spend alot of time on here, to be able to moan about some little ad..at the end of the day..does it really effect you that badly..that you just have to have it removed?

May as well close this mods lol..
I'm talking about 4-6 extra seconds on each page to load an advertisement.

I don't mind the ads. I think they're kinda neat actually. Some of them are pretty catchy :)

Back
Top Bottom