Add a B$%%^ing section to this fourm

~K-Pow~

Daemon Poster
I say we put it to a yes or not vote

I say add a section for all this fighting to the forum so people can vent there anger and it don't get stuck in the social lounge. I think it's driving away members all this fighting.

Make it so post count won't increase when you post so people can't spam in there to increase post count.

Tell me what you think.

I put a poll in but it timed me out and now this thread has just appeared and i'm not sure if i can put a poll in now, so just put yes or no when you respond to this.

It would be nice to have a debate forum, since in the old days, gian and I would start those in Social Lounge, and the two of us constantly got in trouble for having political debates.

Yes!

[Heh] I agree, this is a good idea, but maybe rep should be disabled in posts in that forum because it could cause a load of negatives...

And mods who can't take a bit of heat and action shouldn't be allowed to go in there, they'll just ruin all the fun of debate.

How stupid would the forum look though if we got some new members, and we had a section called "bitching", haha.

Yeah, it would be nice to have a section for random stuff like rants or debates.

Back
Top Bottom