Active members

week might be too small. Maybe 3 weeks to account for active members on vacation.

I remember going to a forum and seeing a bar under the member. Two bars actually. One was for activity and the other for longevity. Some people had lots of longevity because they hadn't signed in for about a month +
People who visited regularly would have a higher Activity bar. So it's actually more of a post count form, but I have no idea ^.^

Ok since Jan 1st 2009 there have been just over 1,500 members. Personally I don't think that will look very good on the home page

Personally i am starting to agree with some people who believe you are holding the site back from going anywhere.

Ok since Jan 1st 2009 there have been just over 1,500 members. Personally I don't think that will look very good on the home page

So what are you putting in place to attract more members, do you have a plan to get more current members active and attract new members?

Balls has nothing to do with it. It is my honest opinion. If you aren't allowed to express your honest opinion then there are fundamental problems to begin with.

Personally i am starting to agree with some people who believe you are holding the site back from going anywhere.
QFT! (need to insert something witty here to make it seem like an informative reply, but QFT was all i had to say :( ).

Back
Top Bottom