Acting Without Reason

Paradox1

Fully Optimized
Ok. First of all, I post a thread Saying Im leaving, Then change my Signature to "*Gone*"

Now My thread is deleted, And My Signature is changed back to "*Stole Natalya From Arrizx*"

I know this isnt a glitch or anything because I saw the thread with 2 replies on it a few hours afterwards, And My Sig didnt revert to anything because My Signature was originally "*Stole Natalya from Arrizx*"

Curious, Quite Curious.

I have noticed things like this throughout my time here too. Nothing big, Just small changes in peoples posts to take out things about certain people, Changing Signatures to other things, Profile Editing, When none of it is needed. And its not changed to just anything, theyre actually changed to new words instead of erased, or made apparent that there was a change.

Something to ponder upon, And to watch for.

There isn't anything like that going on. If a thread, it says at the bottom who edited it, you can then report the incident to me.

Now your sig, that is a bit odd. I have checked the moderator log for any more runaway mod issues such as that of a few days ago but I can't find it recently, can you give me the data which it happened so I can invesitage further? Perhaps you could let me know more details over msn? I'll add you now.

Paradox said:
Ok. First of all, I post a thread Saying Im leaving, Then change my Signature to "*Gone*"

Now My thread is deleted, And My Signature is changed back to "*Stole Natalya From Arrizx*"

I know this isnt a glitch or anything because I saw the thread with 2 replies on it a few hours afterwards, And My Sig didnt revert to anything because My Signature was originally "*Stole Natalya from Arrizx*"

Curious, Quite Curious.

I have noticed things like this throughout my time here too. Nothing big, Just small changes in peoples posts to take out things about certain people, Changing Signatures to other things, Profile Editing, When none of it is needed. And its not changed to just anything, theyre actually changed to new words instead of erased, or made apparent that there was a change.

Something to ponder upon, And to watch for.

Probobly Webmeenky (yes I know I just called him that).

Back
Top Bottom