About Reps

ace777

Fully Optimized
I think that it might be a good idea to let some people have the option to add more than 1 rep to a person. There are a lot of helpful people on this site that have assisted me many times. I want to give them some rep but It always says you must pass somemore out to give some to this person (something to that extent) it bothers me that I can't show some kind of appreciation to the person. I know reps don't matter alot to some peopl but it is some kind of appreciation.So maybe just bieng able to give a person rep only 3 times migh be a little better. Just a thought....

I think that it might be a good idea to let some people have the option to add more than 1 rep to a person. There are a lot of helpful people on this site that have assisted me many times. I want to give them some rep but it always says you must pass somemore out to give some to this person (something to that extent) it bothers me that I can't show some kind of appreciation to the person. I know reps don't matter a lot to some people but it is some kind of appreciation.So maybe just bieng able to give a person rep only 3 times might be a little better. Just a thought....
Mmmm, a nice thought:), but I think the present system is fairer, & I can't see David altering it, "if it works don't mend it"

maybe lowering the amount of rep you need to spread. i mean it took me about a month to re give some to brookfield and thats after giving away quite a few.
edit: ace, check your rep. sorry about the random comment

lol, its ok appreciate it! I've been trying to give you rep, and also few other members for there help.But like Brookfield said I guess wwith all the probs lets not mess with it for now, Maybe some day thoguh!

-thanks

lol, its ok appreciate it! I've been trying to give you rep, and also few other members for there help.But like Brookfield said I guess wwith all the probs lets not mess with it for now, Maybe some day though!

-thanks
Given, one pos rep, for your attitude on the forums:)

maybe lowering the amount of rep you need to spread. i mean it took me about a month to re give some to brookfield and thats after giving away quite a few.
edit: ace, check your rep. sorry about the random comment
Well I beat you to it, pos rep given, I like your style.

OK, I've lowered the level required to spread around.

I'd be a little hesitant about letting everyone rep several times before having to spread it around because it would be very easy to abuse

Well I beat you to it, pos rep given, I like your style.

OK, I've lowered the level required to spread around.
nice work :D

+1
David Lindon said:
I'd be a little hesitant about letting everyone rep several times before having to spread it around because it would be very easy to abuse
yea i was thinking this but a bit lower is fine

edit: thanks ace :p

Back
Top Bottom