Is It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
against the rules to send people from CF emails\PM's from other places, not a PM here, that breaks the rules here?

How can it be? It doesn't involve anything from here.

If I said something bad to you on aim you can't get me in trouble on here..

No it isn't. Off the forums you can say anything you want. It's when it spills into here that there is a problem.

Depends where you get the email address from though i think. If you get it from someones profile on this forum then I don't think that is right.

No it isn't. Off the forums you can say anything you want. It's when it spills into here that there is a problem.

what exactly do you mean when it spills in to here? like lets say you send an email to someone (i wouldnt be acquiring it from there profile) and they just mention it on here to get me in trouble....that shouldnt count should it?

Yes I agree, if you have a problem with someone and you send them a hot email thats fine, if it is a member who is here thats fine provided you are not constantly harassing him, if he brought it across to CF then you would have to find a way of resolving it calmly if not then I would expect a mod to intervene, Having said that, if you new it was a member from CF you should point out to him not to bring it here period, unless your planning to send it anomalously in which case I think your intension's are not good.

if its an email/PM trying to steal members, like the ones the other week that is against the rules.. mass PM'ing people to get them to 'bouycott' this forum and join somewhere else is against the rules, if you get the email address from the persons account without them knowing, that is also against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom