2 Things

Aastii

In Runtime
Hey,

I've not been around here for a long, long time, and searched for the suggestions I'm about to make and came up with nothing so:

The hardware section - as it is now it is quite confusing, there are questions about all different types of hardware and all problems with them. It would be clearer and easier to reply to/see users who are knowledgable in a certain area with different sections, for instance a scetion for memory, for CPUs, for Cases and cooling, for power supplies, for Graphics Cards/Monitors etc

Stickies - There are a lot of stickies, a lot of which are useless, especially in OT section, that aren't important and as they are popular threads, would stay near the top or at least on the first page anyway anyway. Only things which are important but wouldn't be posted in much, or at all should be stickied, such as guides. Stuff like section/forum rules should be announcements, it just seems very cluttered and a lot of them pointless.

=EDIT=

I'm going to contradict the thread title and add another:

link colours. Is there any chance that link colours could be changed so they stand out from actual post contect. I know it is in bold, but that doesn't make it all that noticable and can cause confusion, especially if a link is mid paragraph

=Another EDIT=

How about a tech news section? Then not only those that have problems would be drawn here, but also those looking for the latest tech info, and also hopefully spark a bit of discussion about the latest, greatest and upcoming in the computer/technology world

Back
Top Bottom