windows server not booting

cg1

In Runtime
i have a windows 2003 enterprise server, the other day when i turned it on it came with with a blue screen saying page_fault_in_nonpaged_area stop: 0x00000050. i trying booting in safe mode and looking for malware drivers in the system32 folder but found nothing.

try reseating all internal components including cabling and reboot. if not, try repairing off the recovery console. if that doesnt work, reinstall and run a restore from a backup to get it back up and running.

do a search for the error and error code in the microsoft knowledge base i did but theres quite a few answere concerning different types of hardware, see if any correspond wiv your server!!

i found the problem its because of a system file called "drvmain.sdb" do you know if i can get this file without reinstalling windows

This is what i found in google:

I just mannaged to fix this problem, I hope this will be useful to every one who experiences it. this problem is caused incase you have 2 RAM connected and on of them is disfunction, try to remove one of them to check which one is causing the problem, I'm not sure if this is the only thing that can cause this error, but it did the work for me.

found it here: http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/1158259753

let us know if it was the hardware....

cg1 said:
i managed to fix it, but i think it was the scoket and not the ram

you mean, the memory socket? either would be considered a "RAM" problem by that blue screen.

yeh, the scoket the ram goes in, i tried the ram i another pc and it worked fine also tried new ram in the scoket and the blue screen came back

cg1 said:
yeh, the scoket the ram goes in, i tried the ram i another pc and it worked fine also tried new ram in the scoket and the blue screen came back

AHHHH, hw is sooo easy to TS...

Back
Top Bottom