Server Issue --- Website Won't Work Unless Under Proxy

NeciFiX

In Runtime
Hello there, my friends!

My friend James and I started a new website, www.chronicblog.net.

However, I myself cannot access it properly. He is in the UK and I am in the US. However, I have been able to access websites on his webserver [or whatever] in the past, such as boomshaa.net. However, as soon as this new website came into existence, shortly thereafter, Boomshaa and the like stopped working for me [try both of the links, see if you yourself can get on.]

I can access both sites with a proxy, but, it is incredibly slow and full of crap. I tried disabling open DNS and repairing my connection, to no avail. We are completely in the mist about what this could be. Some people can get on, along with James, with no proxy. A few cannot, I am one of those few, and we checked for banned IP's and the like but we cannot find any reason why it does not work.

Please help us!

NeciFiX

happened to my site once. would work fine, then after some ftp work or something i couldnt get on unless via a proxy. i had to either restart my router, go on another network, or wait a day or 2.

yea ^ id suggest contacting your isp, as they will be able to lookup the exact problem

anti virus, firewall etc all could stop you accessing your own site but i think dude se is correct it could be a isp problem or a setting or something.
hope you get it sorted.

It's not my ISP... -_-.

I found the problem, it's THIS: 74.86.129.2-static.reverse.softlayer.com [74.86.129.2]

I tracked it using the command prompt. What is that? How do I get around it?

Back
Top Bottom